Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catalog Choice Opt Out Resource

I'm not sure why or how I got on the "Cigar Aficionado" magazine mailing list. Neither my husband nor I smoke and although "Mad Men" is one of our favorite shows I don't intend to pick up a cigar anytime soon. When I recently received this magazine I had a good laugh! Luckily, I know of a resource to get off this mailing list.

 






Catalog Choice is a free resource that you can use to opt out of unwanted catalogs and mailings. All you need to do is set up an account and then type in the title of the magazine that you don't want mailed to you. They'll ask you a couple other questions like if there is a tracking number or account number on the magazine to make the unsubscribe easier. They will also ask you why you no longer want the magazine, which is optional to answer.

Visit www.catalogchoice.org for more information and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment