Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spill-Proof View Tainer

I just found a nifty new organizing container at my local Menards store. It's called a View Tainer. It's clear, flexible plastic and has a lid with a slit in it so you can get small items out but they also won't fall out. They come in a whole assortment of colors. I'm currently using two sizes for small and large paper binder clips.

View Tainers

No comments:

Post a Comment