Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Organize Your Performing Career










(New Logo)

I've recently been merging my organizing business and my performing arts career. What I've developed is something I'm calling "Organize Your Performing Career." Check out my performing arts career website, recently updated, to see where you can view it's progress as it develops further. www.andrea-brandt.com

Once this project is complete you can become an "Organized Talent" as you treat your performing career like your own business and be on your way to a professional career path in the performing arts. Learn how to be better prepared for auditions, how to organize your creative materials, and be ready to go for tax time.

Organized Talent Tip Sheets (Coming Soon!)
Organize Your Performing Career Workshop (Coming Soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment