- Write down all the things you'd like to do if nothing got in your way. (4 minutes)
- Circle your top three. (1 minute)
- Next write down one small action step you can take related to each item. (3 minutes)
- Include these 3 steps in your next week's to-do list by scheduling a time to complete them on your calendar. (2 minutes)
- Repeat this next week by adding an additional small step to focus on.
If I had all the time in the world I'd....
- Redecorate the bathroom
- Make a crafty gift for my niece's 3rd Birthday
- Write a novel
This week I'm going to....
- Look for 10-15 minutes online at pictures of Bathrooms to get ideas about what I like.
- Go through a pile of old paper dolls I have and evaluate their condition for a craft project.
- Think about what I would like to write about on the treadmill or drive to work instead of listening to the radio.