Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Skype Video Phone



Skype Video Phone

I just got a new Skype video phone and let me tell you it is really cool! What a neat way to be able to keep in touch with family that live long distance away. Unlike the little camera you put on you computer, this is a free standing unit with a nice size screen to view who ever you are talking to. It connects to your Internet service, and can be wireless as well. It even has a battery that lasts up to 15 minutes if you want to unplug it and walk around your house. This is an awesome option for being able to show something to someone in another room. I used it just the other evening to show my sister some new curtains I put up and even got to say goodnight to my little 2 1/2 year old niece. I just heard today that my father was using it to read stories to my other niece and nephew. I have to say, this gadget is way worth it! Mine sits on my kitchen counter and blends in nicely with the white finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment