Monday, April 19, 2010

TV Free Week, or Not?

This week is National TV free week. However, I'm not sure I will be doing it. Not that I don't think it is a good idea for a lot of people to consider how much TV they watch and to consider getting up off the couch and moving more.

With the weather so nice lately, going for a walk or riding a bike would be a great alternative. Playing a game with the family or reading a magazine is also a great idea.

Eating at the kitchen table instead of in front of the TV is suppose to be better for digestion and I know is better for relationships because you can actually talk about your day and be more conscious of how fast your eating.

Since this month is also sress awareness month I'm actually more inclinded myself to watch a little more TV than normal. I really don't watch that much TV and tend to overwork myself. Sometimes sitting down and watching something to take my mind off things is just what I need.

So, TV free week or not I'll still be watching, some.

No comments:

Post a Comment