Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Short and Sweet

Okay, so a lot of my blog entries are really long. I would like to offer more short blogs so that I can blog more often and cover more topics that take less time to read. I hope to begin this new goal today. So, I'll keep this short and sweet.

I read an article this morning that reminded me how important proper etiquette is to help people stay positive, happy, and working together. I'm not talking about learning to walk with a book on your head, but simply remembering things like saying please and thank you. A little thing like this can go a long way in making someone's day.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel when someone looks me in the eye and says, "thank you." It means so much. As kids we are constantly reminded to do this, but as we get older we often forget to do it ourselves.

Spreading kindness doesn't take much, just a little effort that will go a long way. Thanks for reading today!

No comments:

Post a Comment